6th Grade Language Arts (Pre-AP and On-Level)
About Me: This is my 16th year in teaching, with the last 8 years here at Hutto ISD. My family and I have lived in Hutto for 14 years now, and my children both attend schools in Hutto ISD. My daughter Haley is an 8th grader here at Farley, and my son Alex is a 5th grader at Ray Elementary. I love teaching 6th graders and enjoy watching them grow as learners. I am looking forward to a fabulous year with this group!
Important Information for Parents:
- My tutorial hours are Thursdays 7:45-8:15 or 4:00-4:30 and Fridays 7:45-8:15. If your child is struggling with the class work, please encourage him/her to see me for tutorials.
- Homework is assigned EVERY WEEK with the exception of shortened holiday weeks. Please check to be sure your child is not only completing the homework, but also turning it in.
- Please assist your child in keeping his/her binder organized. Most zeroes and late penalties are caused by poor organization rather than students not doing the work.
- Students must also come to class prepared with the proper supplies. Please be sure your child has these supplies at all times.
- If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.